Anyone can produce a lot of work in a short time, but to do it with professionalism and accuracy takes someone with that X factor, Xtra-ordinary. We feel privileged to work with such a professional Company with equally professional employees.
Oculus - Innovative Control Room Solutions
Oculus is a specialised designer and turnkey provider of Operational facilities and Control Rooms, providing customers with a range of leading edge, intelligent and innovative control room solutions, including: ergonomic studies, site surveys, gap analysis, conceptual design, detail design, specialised control console supply, construction, control room installation and project management.
Through our innovative and professional solutions, customers realise savings by:
- Improving operator efficiency and alertness
- Reducing facility downtime
- Reducing risk and thus improving facility safety.
Complete control centre solutions include:
- Turnkey control centre solutions, from 3D Conceptual Design to construction and commissioning
- Project Management
- Interior design, including cultural fit definition
- Green building design
- Efficient lighting and HVAC solutions
- Building, civil, architectural and structural design
- Ergonomic studies
- Control room furniture and fittings supply
- Specialised flooring and ceilings
- Supply of high quality industrial control desks
- Supply of specialised editing and broadcasting consoles
- Control systems integration
- SCADA and DCS Human Man Interface (HMI) Upgrades
- Electrical, UPS and small power systems design
- Security and Access Control Solutions
Control Centres design is in compliance with ISO11064 standards and takes into account optimum ergonomic design principles.
Both new and upgrade projects require a thorough planning and needs analysis phase, which will ultimately determine the value add of the implemented solution.
Oculus completed its last BEE verification audit in September 2012, and is pleased to announce that it has achieved a Broad-Based BEE status of Level 2 Contributor, with a BEE Procurement Recognition Level of 125%.
With each passing day, technology becomes more advanced, time becomes more precious and the need for excellence becomes standard. Therefore, companies need the best equipment to create a safe and organized workspace..